From:
Bill Wilcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 00:54:24 -0500
LIFE F0RCE wrote:

> , causes permanent brain damage (maybe noticeable, maybe not - but still its
> so!), that because the

Not to be argumentative but isn't it kind of bold to state 'but still its so!'
based on a 'maybe noticeable, maybe not'?  I really don't think that a researcher
would conclude that "Alcohol causes brain damage but we have not been able to
detect it.  You'll just have to take our word for it.".  Where did you get the
information that caused you to make this statement?

Just curious.