BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 20:39:53 +0000
A whole bunch of totally anonymous people just left BP. I need other,
stabile, BP preservationeers to stand up and say, "Yes, I want to share
the guilt, please make me an owner." All that happens is that you get to
see those who join, and those who leave, the wondering about the flow is
up to your own conscience and leisure. The delete key works fine.

][<en

--
"Two seconds of honest laughter is an eternity of freedom." Gabriel
Orgrease