Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Staffan Lindeberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 22:06:10 +0100
Sorry, Gregg, I thought you were discussing whether paleolithic hunters
would get enough of minerals and vitamins from an all-meat diet. Which I
think they might. As for Westerners, I agree that they need to eat more
nuts, fruits, and vegetables, though perhaps not seeds, in order to get
these nutrients.

The issue is a very important one. It is one of several hundred research
problems that need to be looked at in the light of human evolution.

Regards,  Staffan