RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Roberta Leong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 07:32:04 -0800
Hi Leah,

Add flesh foods.  Generally they are all much higher in B12 than non-flesh
foods.  You can stop your vegan diet.  Fish and other flesh foods have adequate
B12.

If you dislike taking life to eat, eat flesh foods that do not require slaying
of animals such as eggs and dairy.  Or eat pills/supplements.  B12 deficiency
("pernicious anemia") will cause serious problems if not addressed.

regards
roberta