From:
"C. Loon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 16:49:50 -0400
> I eat very little animal foods.  Couple raw fertile eggs per day in carrot
> juice.  Some low-temp (~105) dried ostrich or buffalo jerky.  Occasional flash
> frozen salmon from Trader Joe's.  Raw fish eggs.
>
> Aaron

Please forgive all my questions - I know they're basic but I'm still a
newbie to this WOE. I can't help but notice how expensive some of these
paleofoods (e.g., above) are, especially if they are organic. I can't even
begin to know where in Toronto I can obtain, much less afford, wild
buffalo or ostrich meat. I'd prefer to live on fresh moose or caribou, but
you can't get that in the city. I had a craving for rabbit the other day
but left the grocery store thouroughly rabbitless after noting the $8
price tag on a half-rabbit. I could happily live on lox and salmon roe,
but there's the cost factor again. How do you folks do it?

Please, no flames about "it's worth your health, isn't it?" This is a
genuine challenge to my budget.

Cheyenne

p.s. thanks to all for the replies on canned fish.