CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fran Gillespie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 21:59:11 -0700

Hello everyone,

Finally, I have completed the July/August update of Edmonton Chapter's
Celiac page.

What's New - July/August 1998
Congratulations to the Canadian Celiac Association. Their  web page is
http://www.celiac.ca and is
available in English and French.

The July/August Celiac Circular (ISSN 1481-1898) is in the mail. If you
are a subscriber or a member of the Edmonton Chapter, Canadian Celiac
Assoc. your newsletter should be arriving soon.

The 25th Anniversary Cookbook published by our National Canadian Celiac
Assoc. is now available. It can be ordered from our Edmonton office for
$10.00 plus postage.

Growing Up Celiac, a useful book for children with Celiac Disease has
been revised by a committee from our chapter and is presently at the
printers. We will let you know when it is available.

New article: Hospitalization Hints
--

Joan Tuckey, Edmonton, AB
mailto:[log in to unmask]