BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - Telepathic chickens leave no traces.
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 17:37:22 EDT

> "Even Cowgirls Get the Blues"

Tim Robbins is not Tom Robbins. I think Tim Robbins, the actor, was in a movie
recently with Martin, something about MONEY. I think Uma Thurman starred in
"Even Cowgirls Get the Blues".

Balcony on 2nd floor, front of building. Intent is actress stumbles down alley
behind theater during Great Depression and guy with camera walks backwards,
steps onto a lift, is transported down the street, then is deposited on the
balcony and steps into the apartment where the author is busy typing the
story. One smooth motion. They don't want the camera guy to have to climb over
the railing. Story is _Cradle Will Rock_. I read a clip on it in the paper on
Sunday, will post more info.

][<en