BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 08:21:27 EST
In a message dated 12/4/98 6:39:51 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Yes I have ...after pouring 2,000 sq feet to match the historic
>  orginal it was accepted...liked it so much we poured another 2,000 sq ft

Now this is what BP is really about!

Michael, I thank you very much for sharing your hard earned experience and
trusting us to your knowledge.

As postscript, after Michael spent a year on the executive committee for
planning the IPTW conference in Gaithersburg, MD he was not able to attend the
conference as a result of this terrazzo project in Mississippi, and one other
cleaning project in NYC with Thomann-Hanry.

][<en Follett