BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 07:27:18 -0400
Grace,

Regarding Peel Away and problems with neutralization and faulty tests you
might want to look into the recent Clinton, CT   Town Hall and Clock tower.
The interesting part is that once again there are no "easy" or "miracle"
products.  Even when the project has supervision and testing witnessed by
engineers they all need to have a lot of experience with the product and
process, under many conditions, before they know what they're looking for.
Whether architect, engineer or craftsman experience specific to the product
not product type is necessary.
I like heat guns and sharp scrapers in experienced hands rather than acid,
man.

Best,

Leland