RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 05 Dec 1996 19:40:00 -0500
>Boy, oh, boy how I would love to see Ombodhi's library!  You know what
>they say, go to someone's house and check out the bookshelves.  Good
>method for weeding out the ones you aren't compatible with.
>And those poetic ways he ends his posts....
>admiring from afar,

>Meredith

meredith and all,

i think you would like to see my library.
I also look at medicine cabinets and refrigerators when i am snooping
around i have over 500 books, that i prune, including one i would like to
mention it is not about raw foods, but it is about how important the sense
of smell affects our actions. i thought about the book as i approached
instinctive eating the book is called "perfume", by patrick suskind. it is
translated from german.

it is about a perfumer with a supernatural power of smell he is percieved
as a bad person throughout the book because he is a killer, and i don't
 want to spoil the book for anyone who enjoys fiction reading...

but .....

eventually you can contend that he is also no worse than anyone else.

has anyone else read the book?

Raw Fooders at http://www.he.net/~jrellis/rawtimes.html