RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 01:33:10 -0700
A quick question for you, Doug...

Was it here or the CR-list (or both) where I read details about your cat?
Anyway, you mentioned it was more like a kitten, very smallish,
underdeveloped for its age. Do you think it would be successful
reproducing? Is there a limit to what you consider good health even if
there is life extension? If a cat (or a human) was so underdeveloped (say
from a CR diet from birth) that it couldn't reproduce succesfully would it
still be considered healthy? (Yes, I catch the irony with our own
reproductive problems :))

I respect your preference for life extension as a goal, but what other
prerequisites have you for your idea of health? How might you fill in the
following blank: Life extension at the exspense of _____ would be
inappropriate for me.

Cheers,
Kirt