RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 02:15:53 -0600
Christopher, welcome to the list! It is good to hear from you again.

Christopher:
Sally Fallon, MA, combines extensive background in nutrition with a
wide range of knowledge drawn from the areas of literature,
anthropology, history, and comparative religion to the fascinating
subject of ethnic and modern diets.

Peter:
Sally was in town last weekend and gave two excellent lectures + a
workshop at the Natural Health Federation Convention in Pasadena.  I
find it interesting that she puts only little emphasis on raw foods and
is clearly skeptical of many of the claims put forth by various raw
food advocates.  I would be very interested to hear how the event goes
- maybe you could give us a report back?  Also, I am curious how your
presentation at the SF-LIFE potluck earlier this month was received?

Best, Peter