From:
Elsie Steinwachs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 12:48:18 -0700
>I am starting today a month long trial of a diet consisting only of lean
>meat, walnuts, spinach and honey.

Am I missing something here?  I can't help thinking that a wide variety of
foods would have characterized the diet of people who found their food
rather than raising it as we do now.  How would you expect to find trace
minerals and vitamins that occur in small amounts if you eat only four
extremely-narrowly-defined kinds of food?

I might be interested in seeing a Very-Short Overview of your experience
with health problems, because I am becoming interested in the effect of
multiple metabolic disorders on overall health in our
single-diagnosis-prone medical system.

Patty writing from [log in to unmask]