From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 15:48:46 EDT

<< Find me a natural spot on earth where nuts are as plentiful as you say.
 Also, what grocery store do you gather in? >>

When my mate and I were vegan and staying in Georgia we had TONS of pecans
from one tree.  I ate too many and gave them up for the rest of the season,
but my mate ate an enormous amount daily.  We had boxes and boxes of them and
she ate them ALL.

Until we returned to omnivorism ;)

And she stopped eating nuts except for occasionally.

All you need is one good tree, a pair of feet to climb with, and a good sized
log to toss into the tree to knock the others down.  It was a great activity!

I have to be really hungry to eat nuts in any large quantity.  If there's no
meat around for a day or two I start eating seeds and nuts and anything else
that's raw and edible.

Aaron