From:
Mark Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 14:17:21 -0600
Hello,

I have been getting messages from the Paleofood Forum the last week.  I
have found inspiration and food for thought.  I would like to share some
of my findings.

I have had Chronic Fatigue Immune Disfunction Syndrome for the past 11
years.  For the past 8 years I have experimented with my diet.

I have yet to achieve my desired level of health.  I use a trial and
error approach and have a sample size of over 200 approaches.  Some
approaches I try for a week, others for a year or two.  I have used
several different food theories to help me decide on what to try.

Eliminating dairy products and eliminating all grains from my diet
boosted my energy more than anything else I have tried.  I have not
eaten dairy in the last 7 years and have not eaten grains in 2 and a
half years.

I continue to try different diets.  Right now I am trying to emulate the
eating habits of our paleothic ancestors.  Because so little is known I
end up having to make a lot of guesses.