Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 20:35:24 -0700
All three of my children were breast fed and then were weaned to table
food.  I used a hand grinder at the table.  The babies ate the meat
and fresh vegetables that were cooked for the rest of the family. All
were weaned at about 10-12 months. I fed no solid food until they were
six months old.  All of them would and still do eat their meat and
vegetables and love them.  In fact, none of them are big eaters of
sweets even now.
They are from 21 to 28 years of age now and seem to be very healthy
and only one of them has my problem with allergies.  His problems are
seasonal and do not require medication at this time.
By the way I eat about a cup of nuts (sometimes peanuts) a day without
any weight gain.  I like peanuts raw and do not agree that they are
not paleo. I have lots of seasonal allergies and GI difficulties.  The
peanuts do not seem to be a problem for either.

==

D. Jay