NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harshad Parekh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 10:28:25 -0700
Paula Clark wrote:

> << but it is neat to know those calls DID
>  make a difference!  Now...maybe we can all work on getting Fig Newtons to
>  drop the whey! :) >>
> I agree, those calls do pay off.  General Mills is another company that now
> labels everthing that is cross contaiminated with the top 8 allergens.  They
> did it after receiving many phone calls.  And they have trained their staff
> so they understand the dangers.    Dawn,  I will call Nabisco and  rally for
> you.  Anyone else wanting to help Dawn, call 800-622-4726.  You may want to
> check health food store because there is a wheat free, egg free, dairy free
> fig bar.   I can hunt down the brand name if anyone is interested.  They are
> about $4 a package.

Hi,

I manufacture Dairy free/wheat & Gluten free all natural vegetarian
products. We are ready to reprint our packaging for 12 items. Wd do say
in front of package, Dairy Free and VEGAN. Can someone help & inform us
what we should add on our packaging which will satisfy customers that it
is gurrented Dairy Free products, such as symbols "D" etc. We do make our
products in plant which makes products with dairy, but cleaning is
extremely good and so far we have not received single complained about
cross contaminations. If someone wants to look at packaging and advise it
is on our wes site.

Harshad Parekh
http://www.tamtree.com