NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sarah haggis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 18:05:42 -0000
I am new to the list, having only just joined the 21st Century and gone online last week and am absolutely delighted that I have found this site.  I have a 2 year old daughter, Kaitlyn, who is severely milk and egg intolerant and have learnt more in the last week by trawling through the archives than I have since she was diagnosed - excellent stuff!! ("Grandma's eggless, butterless, milkless Cake" is certainly going to get a try out this weekend.)

As Easter draws nearer and my daughter is once again drawn to all those "off limits" Easter Eggs appearing in the shops at the moment, my question is, does anyone know where I can get dairy free Easter Eggs in the UK?  I have tried my local health food shop , but with no success.  Can they be obtained by mail order?  Alternatively, does anyone have any home-made suggestions.

Many thanks.   Sarah.