NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:48:21 EST
Tracy, could you and anyone else referring to cheese replacements please list
whether they have casein in them or not? Some on the list are LI, and some
are casein sensitive, etc. I have ordered cheese replacements from our buying
club that listed them as soy cheese, only to find they had casein in them
along with the soy. If anyone can recommend a good commercial casein-free
cheese, I'd be interested. cm