NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
engjrntchr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:46:12 -0600
Friends,

I am thinking seriously about attending on of this year's FAN
conferences, in fact I may register today.  I would really like to know
from anyone who has attended if it is worth a plane ticket and hotel
bill to go.

I think I am very knowledgeable about milk allergy and living with it.
After next year I will face the change with my daughter from a
progressive, flexible preschool to a kindergarten in a rural area.
Nursing care does not seem to be a priority at this school so I will be
educating and speaking with several staff members before my daughter
attends.

Besides that issue, we don't anticipate changes.  We assume this will be
a life-long issue for our family and want the best, most current info.

Will this conference give me what I want?  The brochures say so but what
do you say????

E-mail me privately, if you wish.

Many thanks,
Deborah