NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Shirley Sippel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 08:05:44 -0500
Kristi,
  I know it is expensive but I kept my milk allergic son on Isomil until
he was six.  It has so many vitamins, minerals and calcium that I
figured if he would drink it, why not?

Change of subject here, could anyone give me a  list of the ingredients
of the brown sugar and cinamon poptarts. I can't find them locally and
would like to make sure they are safe for my multiple food allergic son
before I make an all out effort to find them.

Thanks in advance,
Shirley