NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 16:19:38 -0800
(Don I deleted a WHOLE bunch of the first part of this message hope it's to
your satisfaction! - AP)

At 01:45 PM 11/21/98 EST, Kim wrote:

>The baby cannot tolerate any formula, even Nutramagin, and is also
wondering if there is any formula out there that her baby could possibly
tolerate.  She plans to continue breastfeeding for as long as her daughter
wants to, but is hoping to find something to give her when she does
eventually wean.

Kim,

I'm kind of in the same place with my baby.  I'm currently using
Progestamil (pre digested cow's milk) but she still reacts to it big time.

I just went to a new Doctor who put me on a new UltraBalance Product called
UltrInflamX (for yeast and leaky gut) ... I've been adding a little to my
baby's bottle and I'm already seeing a difference.  Of course it says ON
the jar that it's not been tested on babies lada ...

BUT

the Doc also talked to me about a new UltraBalance product that IS for
children and is totally free of the usual allergins.  I've found
UltraBalance Products to be the best ... I've been researching options
recently but all I've been able to come up with is a formula by Nestles'
and one other that are both loaded with sugar.  I'm sorry I'm at a loss for
what the name of the childrens product is offhand but I've ordered a
container of it.  If you know anyone that sells their products (locally I
can get them like from a Chiropractors office) or you can get info on it at:

www.untrabalance.com

I'm sorry I'd get the info from there but I keep crashing when I go to a
site on my WEB browser *sigh*.

I'm WAY excited.  It's been a long road ... I'll let you know.

That is if I do my message right and according to the 'rules' and it gets
through!  LOL

Love,

Amy