NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynda Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 06:49:52 EDT
Now that Ben & Jerry's and Haagen Daz sorbets now have labels that say their
products may have traces of milk in them (due to line contamination) I am in
search of a sorbet that is pareve. I looked at Edy's (Dreyer's) and it has a U
circle D on it so that won't work.    Soy based products are not an option due
to a soy allergy.  And my 8 Year old tried Rice Dream and did not like it.

Thanks!

Lynda