NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 16:05:53 -0500
On 19 Jan,  Kathryn M Przywara <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I've found this stuff called Junket Daish Dessert. (message snipped) The
>ingredients look pretty benign: sugar, tapioca starch, citric acid,
artificial >flavor, glycerine, red #40

Kathy:
My nephew, who is very LI, is also allergic to red dye of any kind,
especially #40.  I don't know if this has signifigance for your family, but I
thought it might be of some interest to you and the list. You might want to
file it away in your head, just for future reference, in case somebody reacts
to the otherwise non-dairy pudding.

Libby Rock