NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"M. Steiner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 21:28:06 -0700
Hi, I find it wonderful Paula what you have done with your children.  I
have developed my milk intolerance as an adult, having had Crohn's Disease
for the past 25 years.  I always wander what it would be like to have had
it when even younger.  Not easy on the children, and let alone on the
parents!
 My prayers and good wishes to you and your family,
 Monica

----------
> From: Paula Clark <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Giving kids normal childhood (was powdered milk)
> Date: Monday, October 06, 1997 6:42 AM

>  We should start a campaign against the use of powdered milk.  Milk is
bad
>  enough, powdered they use it so concentrated that it becomes a poison to
>  many of us!
>
> Hi Monica,  I guess I look at this very differently now then I did 3
years
> ago.   My older son had a severe food allergy reaction this summer (he is
now
> 9 and has had  5 anaphylatic reactions in his life) so its nothing new to
us.