BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Telepathic chickens leave no traces.
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 18:09:59 -0400
And all you people thought I was weird a couple months back talking about
the dog eating contest at the annual Sauerkraut Festival in Phelps! ;-)
---------------------- Forwarded by Pam Blythe on 04/13/98 05:56 PM
---------------------------

Original Message from  "Reiter, Sylvie" <[log in to unmask]>  on
      04/13/98 10:12:00 AM

      To: Pam Blythe
cc:
Subject:  Sacrilege...

Two Scottish nuns had just arrived to USA by boat and one says to the
other, "I hear that the occupants of this country actually eat dogs."
Odd," her companion replies, "but if we shall live in America, we might as
well do as the Americans do."
Nodding emphatically, the mother superior points to a hot dog vendor and
they both walk toward it.  "Two dogs, please," says one.  The vendor is
only
too pleased to oblige and he wraps both hot dogs in foil.  Excited, the
nuns
hurry over to a bench and begin to unwrap their  dogs.' The mother superior
is first to open hers, then, staring at it for a moment, leans over to the
other nun and whispers cautiously, "What part did you get?"