BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Telepathic chickens leave no traces.
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 13:37:01 +0000
"Use it three times and it's yours..."

> I like the addition of "Czarina".  I think the Indians did invent LaCrosse

You certainly do get involved...  I hope you're enjoying things,
being that busy, adding twists like the accent, and all.  I'm hoping
to wrap up a busy year this summer of heading up two local chapters
professional engineering societies, dealing with my love life (ever
evolving), and getting on with projects around my house (and
Blake's...).  I hope to get a chance to fly down to Housston and
points west later this year but I don't know when (probably October
again).  I may even do it in my own plane (rather than one from one
of my clubs), depending on how things work out.

> As for the accent, it was because last summer, I was training the Cub
> Scouts how to be astronauts.  When they walked through the gate for my
> program, they were entering the "Camp Dittmer Air & Space Association
> Training Facilities" (aka, CDASA, instead of NASA) which is, of course,
> about 30 miles south of Houston.  Hence, the accent to add an air of
> realism to the event.  The boys especially enjoyed the Zero-G training.
> They had to jump on a 3' trampoline while attempting to drink a cup of
> water.  Some just splahed the water on themselves (pretty hot in August)
> while a couple managed actually not to spill a drop!

Never having felt your "a" I can't vouch for that...