BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Christina Manning <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 12:32:26 -0600
Ken,

Southeast Missouri State University (SEMO) is located in Cape Girardeau, MO
about  an hour and a half south of St. Louis.  How did you know I was a
caver?  Sorry, but I can't really answer any of your questions about show
caves.  I am part of the University's Grotto (not official) and we do some
moderate-level caving in Perry County, just north of SEMO.  Most of my
serious caving takes place in Rockcastle Co., KY.  I got the address of
Bullamanka-Pinheads through a caving friend of mine, Deb Bledsoe.

Chris    ^\/^