BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 15:54:19 EST
Calling all P-BAYers!

My wife better not find out you're all bidding on all the, uh, material in my
basement, which by the way includes mortar tint provided by the very same
II<en we all know and love, and masonite cows.  If you can guess how many
masonite cows I have in my basement, you win the right to bid on the fabulous
binocular collection, or the Shakespeare (maybe in love, maybe not) Minton
Tiles.  There are also about 47 rusty children's bicycles, none of which have
ever been ridden by my children.

Snake Oil purveyors need not apply.

Ralph