BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 10:27:38 -0500
][<en,

Thank you for the come back.  I would like to hear similar responses:
pluses, minuses, the little things that come from experience.  I have not
used any of these "middle abrasive" cleaning systems to date. Test panels
will be done in beginning April if needed.   I could use the names of
experienced contractors interested in a job in New Haven starting May 1st.
I would also be interested in looking at projects that have been deemed
"successful" and "unsuccessful" using any of these systems.

Best,
Leland