BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 12:15:00 -0500
Marilyn:

This sounds similar to a device that is sold that alleges to prevent
cars from rusting by charging them electrically (an alternative to
rustproofing).  I have no idea if it works.

It couldn't draw much in the way of amperage or it would drain the car
battery.  No idea what power it would take to keep a building
polarized...