BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 07:36:18 -0500
My Grandmother used to take me to lunch all the time in New York as a child.
Our favorite game was observation - guessing occupation, background,
nationality, etc. based on appearance and body language.  This was my
informal apprenticeship to being taught the Tarot and the reading of lines.
Best,
Leland