BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Maura Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 09:17:11 -0400
Pam:  I must be getting old -- I find this news oddly comforting.  Though
I have to laugh at the thought that learning to keep my ass dry and clean
is one of the few practical skills I learned as a scout -- in a fog of
smoke, as my scout leader was a chain smoker and the circulation in her
basement was poor.

Do the boys envy us this tidy talent?

Maura.

On Thu, 3 Sep 1998, Pam Blythe wrote:

> Maura -
>
> According to one woman who works for me, yes GS still make sit-upons.  The
> boys in the troop look at me funny when I mention them.  Like I have 2
> heads.  Who in their right mind would make a seat they attach to their
> backside, they think out loud.  I've considered buying some vinyl and
> getting my newspaper recycling bin out to show them about this very
> practical device.
>
> - Pam

> on  09/03/98 10:54:41 AM ----------
>
> Please respond to "BP - His DNA is this long."
>
> To:   [log in to unmask]
> cc:
> Subject:  Re: PM/Estimating
>

> Do Girl Scouts still make sit-upons?  I recall few badges for the
> practical skills being described here.

Maura Johnson, Field Services Coordinator
Ohio Historic Preservation Office
BGSU, Jerome Library, 5th Floor
Bowling Green, OH  43403
Phone:  419-372-6935   Fax:  419-372-0155