BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Grace Crane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 09:31:00 -0400

     When I do a building survey, I always try to have the building
     mechanic do the escorting duties. They always know what is good about
     a building and what causes problems. Executive summaries of any kind
     are only eye wash. So much of importance is hidden in the details they
     never see. Then they wonder why they weren't told. They weren't told
     because they did not want to take the time to read more than an
     executive summary.-Grace

Subject: Re: Project Manager
Author:  "pam blythe" <[log in to unmask]> at internet
Date:    9/2/98 9:52 AM

John -

I've always heard it's the janitor who really knows what is going on.  A
sad, but true view of much of society - the ones in the know are most often
overlooked.

- Pam