BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Etidorpha Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 20:01:35 EDT
In a message dated 98-07-28 10:20:23 EDT, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Now the clamor is to proceed with building the Capital
 Visitors Center, by private donation, a subterranean
 facsimile and museum. The underground setting, contemplated,
 is appropriate to the mushroom treatment we allow our
 representatives to dole us.  >>

I can recall wandering freely all over the Capitol, feeling like a citizen in
a democracy.  Though I also remember taking pains to look fairly dignified
while there.  The tourists in the TV footage seemed to have dressed as if they
went there to scrub the place.  Hot day or not, people who don't exhibit some
kind of decorum do tend to be disrespected.

Kathy F.