BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS The historic preservation free range." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 19:29:44 +0000
7bit
From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
My apology for picking on the Alna lottery. In NY we are often too
stupified to know a good thing.

One of our employees recently won a $10,000 jackpot ticket on the NY
lottery. The state took $4,000 in taxes, and kept the remaining $6,000
claiming he had not paid off his child support, which it turns out he
had done. Now he has to pursue the verification and collection process,
which makes it all seem like a boring day job. We have not heard
anything further on this and are waiting several leaftimes for the party
to ensue. I've been sipping on one bottle of Rolling Rock for a week
now.

My question to our esteemed friend Mr. Marcus, who was in Brooklyn
recently, what do you get when you win the lottery in Alna?

][<en Follett