BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Dwell time 5 minutes." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:34:11 -0500
Crescent Wrench Set - A useful set could include ones from the key ring size
up to a 12" size, 2" at a step.

I once found a crescent wrench on the ground while driving through a road
construction site that had a feature that locked the thumbwheel--this almost
made it a decent tool.  I actually missed it when I inadvertently gave my
tools to someone who unilaterally decided they needed them more than me (it
took me two times to learn you don't leave things you want to keep out in
plain view in your vehicle in the big city, once in Lynn, MA and once in
Syracuse, NY).

Slow Learner