BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Dwell time 5 minutes." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Lawrence Kestenbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 17:07:58 -0500
On Wed, 25 Nov 1998, Ken Follett wrote:

> The following have been subscribed to BP, please take the time to say hello.
>
> Dean Koga preservation architect
> Brown Morton preservation educator
> David Dauerty timber framer
> Jim Rhodes preservation architect
> David Wessel architectural conservator
> Ivan Myjer stone consultant
> Alan Watson earth structures, NM working to save 650 earth structures
> Ray Walkowiak operations supervisor Apple Restoration

Welcome, y'all.  I'm glad to see such a healthy influx.

This is an unusual mailing list in that you're expected to participate at
least a little bit.  (This isn't rigidly enforced, though.)

If you do post something (either by replying to something that comes to
you from the list, or simply by sending email directly to the BP address),
don't be discouraged if nobody seems to notice.  People reply if something
strikes their fancy; around here, you can strike up a lot more discussion
with question about the details of squarehead nails than a statement about
the meaning of life.

Don't be like me and try to read a month of it all at once.  Read what you
feel like and delete the rest.  Don't let it get to you.  Try not to post
in the heat of anger; your words may live to haunt you, or even be
published in the pages of "Preservation" magazine.

Welcome to the conversation.

                              Larry Kestenbaum