BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - His DNA is this long." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 17:06:13 -0400
It's been a long time (26+ years) since I was involved with the Boy
Scouts but I do believe it was not a merit badge that exposed us to this
method--more like tenderfoot/first class/second class (?) where it was
introduced.

I gather a lot of things have changed with the Scouts since then...