BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - His DNA is this long." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 16:43:46 -0400
From:
"J.A. Drew DIAZ" <[log in to unmask]>
The short version is-
Some damned hippie, named Victor, bought a house in the
middle of nowhere.

I ended up on the roofing crew because:
A- the roof was leaking.
B- I was a roofer.
C- I had the tools, technology & time.
D- I was dating Victor’s sister

Come to think of it I was the roofing crew, w/ a couple of
damned hippie helpers &
A hippie girl in whose eyes my stock was rapidly rising.

I was nailing off the last few seams of 90# mineral and
watching the weather come in when I told these damned
hippies to get off my deck & start putting away my tools.
On the front range, you can see the weather coming for a
hundred miles- as I was nailing & glancing over my shoulder
@ the thunderheads I felt the hair on my nape begin to rise
& it dawned on me that the only thing higher than me was a
water tower 40 miles away. It was a one story house, I
weighed 40 lbs. less, I sprinted to the eave & jumped. What
I tasted was what you get licking a 9 volt
battery- what happened is I nearly choked to death on the
filling that was jolted from a molar.
Back in those days, we didn’t wear underwear so at least I
didn’t have to change them.

DD