From:
Vivian Cutler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 00:24:15 EST

 <Does anyone have any information on gf diet and asthma, hayfever and eczema?
        Does this diet really help? >

Thank you for your reponse.

Many people sent me E-mails and almost all of them said all of their
allergies, asthma, etc. drastically improved. Some people said they haven't
had any more asthma or other allergy problems.  All of them talked about how
their life was so much better now.

One lady was highly allergic to cats and is now so improved (after 15 years on
a gf diet) that she owns a cat and can use any detergent or cleaning supplies
she wants.

They all talked about many miracles and how wonderful they feel now.
It seems like it would be so hard to stay on a gf diet, but as one person
said...

        <Until you get hooked on feeling well, you will continue to cheat>

Well I guess I got my answer, many answers... and a lot of hope.
I am going on a gf diet, avoiding dairy and other foods
that make my allergies worse.

                                    THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR MAIL.......VIVIAN