From:
Maurizio Geneletti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 10:56:36 +0100

Dear ListMembers,
after reading Rosalie post I, as I suppose many of you, have
been on the web looking at the Cytolog site and I have noticed
a relevant static (that I attach because I want to spread with you all).

>From the "Review of significant evaluations" it seems
that 6 celiac patients have been confirmed "for complete
resolution of the symptoms!!!!
Also please read the comment made by Doctor Max Sawaf
on blood testIgA class endomysial antibodies and IgA
class antibodies.

So 'm just wondering why there are no comments
on this (maybe I am too ingenous and this is just
a well done commercial initiative)...
Or perhaps is easier and less disturbing to respond to
the usual boring questions.........
on a GF product or the best Pasta making machine.

Well, I never stopped (since I was diagnosed 6 years ago)
to hope about the chance of recovery one day,
and maybe I am too optimistic this morning but this
is the first time that I read something related to CD
people whose blood test changed from positive to
negative.

Does anybody knows more about the 6 celiacs
that "seems" to have completely resolved their
symptoms ?? Can we investigate on it?

Can we try to organize ourselves to find out more
on this product and his effectiveness??

When and if , I will collect some good suggestions, I would
eventually transfer the matter to a volunteer in US being
the company there.

Thanks and bye to all,
Maurizio in Italy

Review of significant evaluations from.....
..http://www.cytolog.com/Narrative2.html

In the spring of 1992, 124 individuals experiencing a variety of chronic or
recurring conditions were provided with a quantity of Cytolog adequate for a
two week period. Responses were recorded in the following manner:
*       (0) for no benefit.
*       (1) for some benefit.
*       (2) for a significant benefit.
*       (3) for complete resolution of symptoms.
The results of the two week study are outlined below.
Reporting       Condition       (0)     (1)     (2)     (3)     Inconclusive

58              Arthritis       14      5       12      17      9
21              Allergies               3       4       3       1
10              Celiac Sprue    1               2       6       1
9               Hypertension            1       4       3       1
5               Endometriosis                           3       2
5               Psoriasis       1       1       3
4               Colds                           4
4               Premenstrual Syndrome                           4

3               Prostatitis/BHP                         3
1               Herpes Simplex 1                                1

1               Lupus (Discoid)                         1
1               Sarcoidosis                     1
1               Perthes Disease                         1
1               Sjogren's Syndrome                              1

(Experience has since shown that taking Cytolog Infopeptides for 30 days
typically produces even more dramatic results)
Immediately following this initial study, Dr. Max Sawaf, M.D. of Long Beach,
California, while directing certain portions of the invitro investigations,
had the opportunity to provide the product to two patients in Washington
State (USA) that suffered from Celiac disease. In both cases the diagnosis
had been confirmed by biopsy. After four days of supplementation with
Cytolog Infopeptides, both patients began to consume normal diets without
any evidence of intolerance. After six weeks blood taken from both
individuals was submitted to Vijay Jumar Ph.D. of Buffalo, New York (USA)
and found to be negative to all four antibody tests. Dr. Kumar's comments
were:

"These negative tests for IgA class endomysial antibodies and IgA class
antibodies to reticulin and normal levels for IgG and IgA class antibodies
to gliadin, when taken together are not suggestive of a diagnosis of Celiac
Disease."