From:
Obrien Connie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 14:43:19 +1000

Hello all,

Thanks to everyone that email me, in response to my "up on a soap box". I
found that everyone was very positive and had great sugestions.

I was supprised to hear that only "properly" diagnosed celiacs could join
some celiacs associations!! Wouldn't it be a good idea to let 'in-between'
celiacs, undiagnosed people to join. How about people from the medical
proffesion joining. What about the families of celiacs, food manufactuers,
the hospitality industry. The more people who are in the assocaition, the
more clout we have.

>From the messages that I recieved, everyone seemed to want something
positive to happen, we just don't know what or how yet. Does anybody have
any sugestions to get the ball rolling. I plan to make a lot of noise, is
there anybody out there who will help me? It seems to me that a there are a
lot of people out there with this dis-ease, why does it feel like such a
loney dis-ease? I know everyone out here reading this has some sort of great
input, if only we were all willing to do it collectively and get changes
made.

I just want to thank every one again for taking the time to reply to me and
for reading this.

Peace

Connie

Depression is anger without enthusiasm.!!