From:
Jacqueline patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 15:10:26 -0500

Dear Patricia and listmates,

I have been eating at our local Lone Star ( Springdale, Arkansas) for
almost a year now.  Sorry their corporate is not responding.  I've never
tried to contact them but I can see that I need to.  This restaurant has
been wonderful for a variety of safe and delicious meals, the wait staff
and managers have gone out of their way to make my meals delicious; not one
gluten slip either!!!   Many of the meats are fresh and not pre-seasoned or
marinated, they don't use butter here so I have a baked sweet potato with
honey.  The salads are just as good, I bring my own dressing or use their
oil and wine vinegar.  I am extremely sensitive by the way and no problems
here.  Perhaps like everything else each location rises or falls depending
on the care and abilities of the employees.  This one is definitely worth a
try in my personal experience; in fact our local support group is planning
to have a luncheon meeting next month at the Springdale Lone Star.

Health and happiness to all
Jacqueline