From:
Jennifer Lasher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 00:46:37 +0000

Well, I got zapped by my old toaster (gluten hit) after cleaning it very
very carefully, so for those who try to salvage it, I wouldn't recommend
it.  Is there very often problems with jams if they're organic and the
ingredients and the label seems straightforward?  I can't get Cascadian
Farms to respond to my requests.  If it's not that or the Ener-G gluten
free brown rice bread, then it was the toaster.

Now for the weird questions...Is there a possibility that flossing after
a gluten hit (even days after) could cause us to get hit again?  And
does anyone know if there's any danger with dental floss?  And what
about things like the paper stick (glue) used for things like Tootsie
Pops?

I had to move without warning this week and now am very ill with
candida.  Please, all, take good care of yourselves...stress'll get ya.

Also, has anyone ever tried Perma Vite for intestinal permeability
problems due to celiac? Any side effects?  Does anyone get an extreme
reaction to taking psyllium powder?

I could use a few one-liner notes of encouragement.  This stuff takes
over my mind and with the new surroundings I'm having a pretty bad
night.

Thanks much...

Jennifer