From:
"John D. Penberthy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 23:57:21 -0400
I have some experience with these drives, and have had no problem.

Problems may come if this is an external drive (through the parallel port)
with compatability issues with printer/scanner drivers.  If you can try it
on its own, (uninstall printer/scanner drivers), and see what happens.
Sometimes a $30 second parallel port is worth it..