From:
Michele Shoemaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 16:06:59 -0400
Star Kisses Tuna has one variety that is packed in distilled water, no
salt, no oils no hydrolyzed vegetable proteins. It comes out a little dry
to the taste, some oil takes care of thatm, but is absolutely free of any
additives.

About raw food and being cold. There is a level of comsumption of raw foods
beyond which I am perpetually cold. It's been a while since I ate most of
my food raw and I was predominantly vegetarian at the time so it might be
different with meat in my diet. The internal a/c would be a big help with
the hot weather we're still having in southern Indiana. I won't eat my meat
and eggs raw until I can accertain that they are relatively free of
nasties. Since I buy my meat at the local grocery store, I'll keep on
cooking it for now.

Willow