RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Micaela Hoskins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 11:32:12 -0800
Julie,

This is my typical raw diet:

I start the day with a small drink of fruit (lemon, lime, or berry)
with
cream when I can get it, raw milk if no cream available, egg and
honey.  An
hour later I will have 8 oz of vegetable juice, followed by meat or
fish.  I
repeat this cycle every 3 to 3 1/2 hours during the day and finish the
day
with another fruit drink.  Occasionally when I crave it, I will have
fruit
with nuts and or raw cheese instead of meat at one of the meals.

Vegetable juice, my basic combination is 30% carrot and/or beet, 60%
celery,
10% parsley.  This can varied based on cravings at the time.  I have
added
Kale, spinach, garlic, ginger, tomato, apple, cabbage and/or
spiriliana.  I
try to keep the total sweet contents to 30% or less.

Micaela