RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 07:07:31 -0700
I followed Ehret's system for years in the 1970's, and did not have
good results. I have yet to meet an Ehret follower who has achieved
good long-term results AND the person is credible (i.e., mental
problems
seem to be common among Ehret's followers, in my opinion and
experience).

Ehret promoted an eating disorder as the "ideal" diet. He was an
extremist
and his legacy is the damaged health of those who attempt to follow
his
advice, long-term.

Sorry to be rather downbeat on this, but Ehret was a fanatic, and his
diet
harms far more people that it helps.

Tom Billings