RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 07:53:15 GMT
Remember, over about 100 F it stops being "raw", and the enzyme value
would be questionable.
And I suppose the temperature depends on the material, and the way it is
ground.
Another factor would be the length of time ( at any particular temperature )
that the material is exposed to oxygen from the time it is ground till
it is bottled. ( Some flax is processed and stored in a controlled
atmosphere).

Lynton